vegan, tallow, does it really matter?

I think it does matter.

Everyone's being far too polite and reasonable.

With the exception of Maca Root, all non-tallow soaps should be banned. All discussion about them should be banned. Anyone with a history of discussing them should be rooted out, their account terminated, and then be cast out into the darkness of night.

Stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you truly believe !

JohnnyO. o/

I knew someone would have a certain point of view, I just thought it would be @Fergiebilly.
Well..Its a Bit of a Silly Topic Really..Cause these Threads Always Get Emotive..A High Quality Tallow Soap just Cant be Competed with..Its a Winner Hands Down..There is No YMMV in it..Likes or Dislikes or Personnal Tastes are a Different Matter & these Personal Preference's are Just that..Thats all Well & Dandy..They have Nothing to Do with the Question.:D

Billy

Well..Its a Bit of a Silly Topic Really..Cause these Threads Always Get Emotive..A High Quality Tallow Soap just Cant be Competed with..Its a Winner Hands Down..There is No YMMV in it..Likes or Dislikes or Personnal Tastes are a Different Matter & these Personal Preference's are Just that..Thats all Well & Dandy..They have Nothing to Do with the Question.:D

Billy
What was the question ? I lost track!

Back
Top Bottom