Vintage Razors - FB SLIM SS REDTIP BLACK BEAUTY etc

I'm selling these on behalf of my good friend @KaoticBliss as he is based in America, and wants to sell to us lovely Brits. He's shipping them to me, to which I'll distribute them. Feel free to contact myself or KB.
If you'd like to see upcloser photos or dates etc then please send a pm.
The add can be seen below.
Cheers

With an overload of razors I have decided to get rid of a few to make room for other things. To make freight easier I will ship everything to my buddy @wazza he will then send ship across the UK. If that is an issue with anyone please let me know. I can also ship direct.

I have noticed when ordering from the U.S. a hefty tax (VAT) is often added. If anyone wants American items they can delivered to me then shipped there with the other items. Wazza will distribute them all. You must talk to him about receiving by Saturday.

Fatboy £70
Slim £35
Red Tip £30
40's SS £20
Black Beauty £30

I also have techs, other super speeds, NEWs, RFB and a few schicks. I am just to lazy to sort through them while I am writing this.

Looking for a date code just ask. With everything being shipped in bulk add £12 to your cost. I should be able to drop that a few £ as more join.

IMG_1366.JPG IMG_1367.JPG IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1371.JPG

EDIT

The sales will cease at 11:59 PM 8th of June and will be posted the following day. A group package will be sent to myself and then I'll distribute the razors to the relevant people ASAP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom