vintage razors: Gillette, Fasan, Merkur, Valet, Ever-Ready, Personna, REDUCED!!!

hey folks,

after 4 years of wet shaving i tried most of the razors and finally found my holy grail the leresche. now it's time to sale my shaving gear. please, just send me a message about razors you are interested. let me know if prices are to high.

i'm located within the european union
tracked with confirmation shipping costs 6sterling world wide (heavy packages 9sterling)

i can send detailed pictures on request.
thanks and i hope the razors will give you a lot of fun!
best!

Gillette Slim Adjustable I2, good condition, perfect mechanics 33 sterling now 28
Wilkinson Sticky, good condition with a spot of lost plating on top cap 30sterling now 26
Gillette Monobloc French rocket HD, good up to very good condition 59sterling now 52
image.jpg

sdjbz846.jpg

Gillette Slim Adjustable Mark II british set J3, Slim in very good condition, case in o.k. condition 55sterling now 50
image.jpg

oggth7ph.jpg

Gillette Milady in French ivory case, razor in good condition, case inlay Show signs of wear and one broken part at top part of the box 31sterling now 27
image.jpg

eszfo3yd.jpg

Single edge Lady USA in very good condition with original unused blades 15sterling now 12
339724ph.jpg

image.jpg

Ever Ready in good up to very good condition, some signs of wear 15sterling now 12
ua4azper.jpg

Valet complete in good used condition, pitting and discolouration 16sterling now 14
ww6uvemp.jpg

Flying Man - Alben Safety Razor in poor condition, rusty but complete, heavy signs of wear 6sterling now 5
l5ybh3oo.jpg

Culmak Gillette Tech Set. everything NOS never used with soap brush razor and one blade 34sterling now 31
pecmv2ho.jpg

FASAN double slant, razor is in very good condition but has a very very small hairline crack but everything is fix and stable, box is tatty and poor condition therefore 24 sterling now 22
dbzyoj3c.jpg

Gillette Aristocrat Jr. Patent Pending Rocket style head everything in goodup to very good condition 51sterling now 47
me73nlsb.jpg

Personna razor, fantastic condition 23sterling now 20
aex38tes.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom