Vostok Amphibia Watch ?

loving this one especially,....and for around £50.00 too

V5_1000.jpg

balidey said:
And just noticed, I tuck the tail of my NATO strap in like the pictures. Does that mean someone else has small girly wrists like me?

OrangeSport said:

Is that not the whole point of a NATO strap - you have it like that when worn on a wrist directly (because only Vinny has wrists that need to go to the last hole) and leave it "flapping" when worn (for example) over a sleeve?

I love my Amphibia mate, I got mine from Zenitar on ebay too, great price and a great guy to deal with.

I love it mainly because you don't need to worry about batteries and it self winds!

It goes great with the nato straps too- black for the office and green when casual.

I've got wee girlie hands like some of you guys too lol but it's not too bad a fit.

I quite fancy another cheap watch, maybe another Vostok or a timex indiglo next time.

I'd be interested to hear how the Kommandirskie compares to the Amphibia, let me know how u get on.

Cheers

B

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 79
Gingerpose said:
Does Zenitar supply the watches with the Nato straps on request, or do you get them elsewhere and fit them yourself? I am severely tempted by the Komandirskie!

AFAIK The watches come with just the straps in the pic as fitted at the factory, Nato straps are cheap to buy anyway and it's easy to fit them, the only thing that gets negative reviews are the straps on the Vostok watches, but on most of the Forums out there, the first thing that is changed is the strap.....

Mine arrived this morning, fitted it with a NATO strap. Very impressed with it. I'll dig out the camera and add some pics.

Edit Pics added as promised

IMG_1837_zps3c8e5bea.jpg

IMG_1833_zps6c934381.jpg

chriszacharek said:
Very nice. How long did delivery take?
I bought a Vostok (bottom) from eBay this week but it has been put away til my birthday on Wednesday. Will put some pics up then.

both mine were here in 9 days from date of despatch.

Not too bad that. I have waited longer for stuff posted in this country!
Will definitely look into ordering from that seller in the future. Was a bit pressed for time on this purchase though as the mrs needed to get something in time for my birthday.

Back
Top Bottom