Voyager CBD Shaving Soap;

First post for some years, as now pushing 80, caring for a semi invalid wife with health issues of my own, my shaving interests must needs take a second place.
I have, however, been very impressed by this artisan soap, originating in Pert, Scotland and costing £15.
Having had ‘problem’ skin over all my life my usual go tos have for many years been Phoenix & Beau and Wickhams. However a few months ago I decided to give Voyager a go as I‘ve found CBD products helpful in addressing my spondylitis and osteoarthrosis.
It lathers easily, giving a consistency I can only describe as a cross between a soapy fluidity and true shaving thickness. The glide is effortless and my skin is left feeling fresh (as fresh as octogenarian skin is going to get … sometimes I feel I should iron my ancient face rather than washing it) soft and comfortable. Quick drop of Bulldog sensitive & I‘m as good to go as I get.

JohnnyO.

Attachments

• IMG_3922.png
    IMG_3922.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 16
It’s a very mild green or slightly grassy scent to my nose, nothing obtrusive and it won’t linger and affect any aftershave or balm you choose to follow up with.
All in all I find it to be an unobtrusive soap which seems to be just awffy good at affording a really nice aftershave feel to the face and which is more slippery than Grant Shapps being asked about any previous names he may have used.

JohnnyO.

It’s a very mild green or slightly grassy scent to my nose, nothing obtrusive and it won’t linger and affect any aftershave or balm you choose to follow up with.
All in all I find it to be an unobtrusive soap which seems to be just awffy good at affording a really nice aftershave feel to the face and which is more slippery than Grant Shapps being asked about any previous names he may have used.

JohnnyO.
It's great to see you back here posting JonnyO, I hope you are well even if you are pushing 80, remember, it's only a number!

Take care,

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom