Waits Razor Compendium

I would be interested to know if it's any good, as I've just been looking at it.
I nearly pulled the trigger on this, but at the checkout it added VAT!!! so I lost any trust in lulu, who I'd never heard of in the first place.

I've just seen it's also available from razor emporium as a download.

Jamies said:
I would be interested to know if it's any good, as I've just been looking at it.
I nearly pulled the trigger on this, but at the checkout it added VAT!!! so I lost any trust in lulu, who I'd never heard of in the first place.

I looked up LULU using "Who Is" seems they are USA based, didn't think they could charge VAT, but it seems they do collect it on behalf of the VAT Man, ffs is there nothing here in the UK that we can buy without someone wanting to stick an extra hand in yer wallet !!!

VAT Charged For USA Downloads

sunburyboy93 said:
Jamies said:

I looked up LULU using "Who Is" seems they are USA based, didn't think they could charge VAT, but it seems they do collect it on behalf of the VAT Man, ffs is there nothing here in the UK that we can buy without someone wanting to stick an extra hand in yer wallet !!!

VAT Charged For USA Downloads

I thought it was worth a tenner almost a year ago, back when I bought it from Lulu; & I still think that too.

(EGADS, no 'list/indent' option*) Not as much of a font of all knowledge as most fanatics would prefer (most likely), but still I found some good stuff in it for the money.

* no 'strikeout' yet either
:cool: - fortunately(?:angel:), I can now log into the forums, rather stay a guest, lurking forever...

Back
Top Bottom