Wallet and Belt

Today only

From their email:
------------------------------
Only our biggest sale this year.

Today is the day! All our front pocket card holders are on sale for the next 24 hours.Use the coupon code below at checkout and save 40% off every card holder in your shopping cart!
code: OCT40
Sale ends tonight at midnight!

US and Canada shipping is FREE !!!

Shop Cardholders

Win one of 3 $100 Popov Leather Gift Certificates!
b9af9f98c1cc35d51a7a925400a5dff1.jpg

Last edited:
Today only

From their email:
------------------------------
Only our biggest sale this year.

Today is the day! All our front pocket card holders are on sale for the next 24 hours.Use the coupon code below at checkout and save 40% off every card holder in your shopping cart!
code: OCT40
Sale ends tonight at midnight!

US and Canada shipping is FREE !!!

Shop Cardholders

Win one of 3 $100 Popov Leather Gift Certificates!
b9af9f98c1cc35d51a7a925400a5dff1.jpg
Works out to around £25 delivered.

Bargain.

If I didn't have a Saddleback, I would definitely go for this.

Actually almost purchased that cardholder before - changed to the 5 card model. For $21 with shipping and consuming a Woodford Reserve bourbon barrel aged Imperial Red Ale (Libertine), I am really happy. Must be the good price on the Popov cardholder my friend.

Nice!
Oh, I forgot to mention. Also waiting for a PopovLeather key chain with my phone number laser engraved onto it.
He can do some really creative stuff/designs and for $9 they are a fun add-on to an order :)

Example below:
2vcxbw1.jpg

Now you tell me. Actually you mentioned before, just forgot and lack of pictures.

Not to encourage you - but you can always change/add to the order before it has shipped ;)
Just...saying..

Ryan is pretty open to design ideas if you want something unique on your keychain (and either the size in the pictures on his site - or this new size I linked to) but I thought my phone number on it would make sense :)

If you do contact him say Hi from me ;)

I will add-on. Big questions 1) what to add 2) how many keyrings. Is the picture above the new size - looks really nice. I will email Ryan. You name will be mentioned in both emails to Ryan/Popov and my credit card company.

I will add-on. Big questions 1) what to add 2) how many keyrings. Is the picture above the new size - looks really nice. I will email Ryan. You name will be mentioned in both emails to Ryan/Popov and my credit card company.

Lol. Check with Ryan about the sizes he can make them in. I do like the size/dimensions of the new one in that picture. Hm. Maybe I should have gotten two. :D

Jan bat still not shure about that will need to check it when I grab some free time. Do you mayhe have driftwood and what tread or pictures with other colors?

The wallet I have is driftwood and cream. But here's his photo showing driftwood with the various thread options;
leather-card-holder-driftwood-leather-business-card-holder-5_711b6261-cc8a-410a-aab1-e9d7c1db73d5_1024x1024.jpg

This appears to be driftwood and tan though:
leather-card-holder-leather-card-holder-driftwood-1_1024x1024.jpg

leather-card-holder-leather-card-holder-driftwood-2_1024x1024.jpg

leather-card-holder-leather-card-holder-driftwood-3_1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom