Weber Polished Head

Hi guys, I am sure that most of you know that Weber do not currently ship to the UK. I have seen mentioned a few times that if you contact Ed, he will send a PayPal invoice and will ship to you here in the UK.

I have tried contacting through the web site but got no answer. Is there another way of contacting him.

I already have a Weber courtesy of another TSR member, but would like a spare and my brother in law would like one as well.

Email him other than through the website - the address is on te site.

If that doesn't work, ebay and our own BST tuirn one up fairly frequently. You could put a WTB ipost n BST.

Hm! they got a new website. Anyway, look at their FAQs - the first one states that they do not sell heads separately. Maybe this is why Ed is ignoring you.
Hm! again - unless you are after a polished head razor? not just a polished head - are you making that clear to Ed?

I ordered a razor from him last Wed (31 Oct). Not arrived yet but was sent sameday with tracking. That was through email to the website and he raised a PP invoice - all trouble free.

Hi, I ordered 2 as polished heads with bulldog handles about a month ago for $165usd worked out £105 and he sent me a bill through paypal which I paid, I had the razors here in Glasgow about a week later. The service was first class. And I love the razor, prefer it to my feather asd1

Derbian, Contact him again, he will respond, I bought one for my older brothers Christmas going to be his first double edge razor, He lives down south near you in Luton. Hang in there till you get him, as you have a weber then you know it is worth the hassle. The only way to describe the as razor, is that it is a no nonsense razor! With a feather blade or 7 o'clock yellow you get some bloody shave. I had a feather asd1 and would gladly pay top dollar for a razor, And the bulldog handle is a perfect size and it's heavy. And all this for £52.50 per razor.

Bechet45 said:
Derbian said:
Thanks guys, I will give it another try.

Then don't forget to order polished head razors!

Just received my new Weber shiny this morning (13 Nov). It's taken exactly 2 weeks. What a well made razor, I'm very impressed with the quality. Unfortunately it came just after I finished shaving - looking forward to tomorrow though.

Bob said:
Bechet45 said:
Derbian said:
Thanks guys, I will give it another try.

Then don't forget to order polished head razors!

Just received my new Weber shiny this morning (13 Nov). It's taken exactly 2 weeks. What a well made razor, I'm very impressed with the quality. Unfortunately it came just after I finished shaving - looking forward to tomorrow though.

I am sure you will enjoy your Weber, I have been looking forward to every shave since I got mine 2 months ago.

Shaved this morning with my new polished Weber with Classic handle, which is about the same length as my Super Adjustable. I used 1 of the 5 Astra blades which they kindly sent with the razor, my first time with both Weber and Astra. It was an excellent shave and could have got away with 2 passes but why spoil the pleasure, I still did 3. On this admittedly first encounter I can recommend putting one of these on your shopping list.

This post is just what I was looking for, I'm not sure which razor I should get next - a Weber or Gillette OC. I'm still undecided but the Weber's just look superb. I think I'll keep an eye in this thread to help make my mind up.

Thanks

B

Emailed them last Friday requesting they send me a Paypal invoice.

Shortly after I received the invoice, paid the same day, shipping notification received the next day and it arrived yesterday.

Was impressed with the speedy turnaround.

Back
Top Bottom