Werid times to have a shave?

Ever considered shaving whilst busy with another job in hand?Perhaps you can call it ''multi tasking''?
I'm thinking about having a 3 pass shave while doing things to my lady friend in the bedroom,will report back the results.

Do you have an odd one to tell?feel free to share :cool:

James_uk said:
Ever considered shaving whilst busy with another job in hand?Perhaps you can call it ''multi tasking''?
I'm thinking about having a 3 pass shave while doing things to my lady friend in the bedroom,will report back the results.

c**k ! :roll:

your not right in the head jimbo :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
James_uk said:

c**k ! :roll:

your not right in the head jimbo :lol:

Nothing wrong with it,you only live once,well most of us do anyway :lol:

Dear Jimbo

Do what I do.
Lather up , daughter needs a wee. At the same time she lets all 3 cats in. They all need feeding and cats do one thing when they need feeding...
Daughter washes hands...
"Sorry Dad" she says.
Then I start to shave.
Wife needs a wee/hand wash
"Sorry darling" she says.
Peace at last except the cats who cannot say anything just wind wind wind around your legs.
"Daaaaaad" the middle vowel is very long and rises and falls in pitch.
"Yeeeeeees" I reply.
"I need a poo...."
and so it goes on.
I prefer your idea I have to say.
Cheers,
Tim.

James_uk said:
...I'm thinking about having a 3 pass shave while doing things to my lady friend in the bedroom,will report back the results...

Post the pictures in SOTD or it didn't happen.

joe mcclaine said:
James_uk said:
...I'm thinking about having a 3 pass shave while doing things to my lady friend in the bedroom,will report back the results...

Post the pictures in SOTD or it didn't happen.

No problem James sent me some of the pictures first, dont worry I will post them all, butl here's the first one before the fun and games begin. :lol:

untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom