What About Vinny?

He's probably wiping some poor former members off the soles of his boots - the TSR enforcer is just out on business, I reckon. As for John, haste ye back fella!

I'm betting that The Vinnster has merely withdrawn from public view for long enough to enable him to grow a Rip Van Winkle length beard and will shortly emerge in Movember with a facial adornment which reaches to his not inconsiderable knees . (Hands like hams, knees like trees, 200 lbs of surfboasrd Hercules !) Apologies to 10cc for the lyrics.

JohnnyO. \:blush:

YorkNeil said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
YorkNeil said:
He (Vinny) got a verbal kicking off Geordie Shaver - all give no take?

No , not me Neil , you mean Geordie Sam , I have never kicked anyone on here , or anywhere for that matter ,

Derrick

Sorry Derrick, my mistake:icon_sad:

No problem Neil , he was an embarrassment in anycase , btw , you still owe me a coffee :icon_razz:

jaycey said:
Someone upset our Vinny?

Hasn't been around for a while :-/

He flits in and out fella, its a bit like the quite before the storm once he has sniffed out the cock knockers, eh Geordie Sam. Has a knack of keeping an equal equilibrium when there is excessive bullshit, shit loads of peoples self pretentiousness and general bollocks going on.

Might have to piff him a big cuddle just to make sure.

They seek him here, they see him there. Those policemen seek him everywhere. Is he in heaven or is he in hell? That damn illusive Sha-a-dow.

JohnnyO said:
(Hands like hams, knees like trees, 200 lbs of surfboasrd Hercules !) Apologies to 10cc for the lyrics.

Not wishing to come across as a 10cc geek or anything... but was this "The Dean and I" from their very first album "10cc"?

... and I've been wondering where Vinnie was too...

WiffWaff said:
JohnnyO said:
(Hands like hams, knees like trees, 200 lbs of surfboasrd Hercules !) Apologies to 10cc for the lyrics.

Not wishing to come across as a 10cc geek or anything... but was this "The Dean and I" from their very first album "10cc"?

... and I've been wondering where Vinnie was too...

It was indeedly, somewhere around 1973 as I recall. I believe I first heard it with a San Mateo County Deputy during the summer.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom