What are you drinking tonight.

Ryewaka IPA pulled thru the hoppinator via hand pump. Not a common sight in Stralia. Im on business in Adelaide & found myself in the Wheatsheaf hotel to rehydrate myself after looking out of the office window inot the 40 deg heat :icon_smile:.

A great pub that has a great selection of craft beers & recommended if you are ever in Adelaide, Cheers.

Absolutely NOTHING alcoholic. I've an early start tomorrow, and a 3 1/2 mile drive to Southampton with my son (11). It's a father son weekend starting with Saints v Reading and on Sunday Band Of Skulls in concert. It's Green Tea and an early night.

A little wine, just to wind down before the Officers' Mess Christmas Ball tomorrow. My last one before hanging up the uniform so I intend it to be an epic!

A nice home brewed American Pale Ale. If you can call it American as the malts were a blend of British and German and all the hops were from New Zealand. Oh, and it was Made in Essex.

After watching another defeat at hillsborough this afternoon :icon_sad: I'll be drinking a bottle of nobilo marlborough followed by dows vintage port :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom