What are you drinking tonight.

Finished off the Glenfarclas 12. Started off 'meh' but ended up loving it. I will be getting bottles of Glenfarclas 15 and 105 for Xmas.

Waitrose Cellar had a offer on this week so tomorrow I'm popping to the local branch to pick up two bottles of Lagavulin 16 and Lagavulin Distillers Edition. Will tuck them away until it's my birthday.

Trouble Brewing Sabotage
India Pale Ale
5.5% ABV
Trouble_Sabatoge_web-218x254.png

Just downed a surprisingly unnauseating cocktail of two raw eggs, 30g pea protein isolate, one pint milk and a dash of elderflower cordial. The alcoholic in me would rather have Nico's IPA though.....:rolleyes:

Needs be as needs must Graeme!
Aye, too true but I had an innate fondness for IPA, draft Deuchars in particular. Motto - never tell Satan to get behind you as he'll only go and shove it up your a***.

And by the way, yer slacking laddie! We get this nice big picture of Staro-what's-it-called and then yon hugomungous, mahoosive Irish Red Ale photo but yon IPA bottle is a mere thumbnail....what's going on, man?

Matron calling: Gairdner has now been directed to a different thread for health reasons as he is a naughty boy! :(

You know, I actually googled Kervorkian cocktail after reading that, Mart. Interesting stuff.

In cold stark reality, I'd be much more likely to want to kill myself if I downed a beer....

Back
Top Bottom