What are you listening to?

My very old solid state Walkman has been selecting tracks for me today.
Brian Eno - Burning Airlines (give you so much more)
I love the concept of Oblique Strategies and discovered this Android App (IOS exists)​
Flyleaf - Cassie
This singer (you may have heard in Nightmare Before Christmas) has the most amazing voice. Be aware: tough and non-secular subject matter)​
Sugar Cubes Traitor
Absolutely not Radio Mongolia performing Johnny Briggs as originally listed on the Travellers Aid Trust compilation album due to the wrong tape being put in a deck....
The start is a little quiet so you may need to turn your speakers up..... <eek>​

Whilst puzzling over how to resize MEDIA tags, my trusty gadget offered Corelli's Sonatas for Strings (Purcell Quartet) and, being a fickle soul, I've stuck with that.

Jason Isbell 'something more than free' and John Moreland 'Tulsa heat'. Saw them both on concert last Saturday and one of those 'memorable concerts'

Music is a huge part of my life and a huge huge vinyl fan, both collecting and the equipment for playing.

A right old mix today and probably went through some 12 albums or so, but the biggest 'listen to this' at the moment goes to 'Xeno' by Crossfaith. Not to everyone's taste, but live they were awesome

Back
Top Bottom