What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bechet @Electrif
There were some more photos of the brush and box in the ad actually.
No idea who the maker is or what quality it will end up being.

102qjpw.jpg

1q6711.jpg

zuqlbp.jpg

After been enabled by @PLANofMAN I spent $3 on this NIB/NOS "Men's Magic Razor".
It's a design that you actually still see today - and for about the same price...
Will be interesting to check out this vintage model though.

From the seller's description:
"

LOOKS LIKE A LIPSTICK TUBE, APPROX 3" HIGH MADE OF HARD PLASTIC IN BLACK/GRAY MARBLE DESIGN. THE LARGE BOX PICTURED HOLDS 12 IND. BOXED RAZORS. YOU'RE GETTING ONE OF THE 12. MASTER BOX READS..."THE KNIFE HEAD WITH TWIN TRACK BLADES IS MADE BY GILLETTE(SHANGHAI) LIMITED" AT ONE END OF THE TUBE IS BLACK GROOVED THAT YOU TWIST TO RISE AND LOWER THE RAZOR(WHICH AT TIMES IS NOT VERY COOPERATIVE) AT THE OTHER END(WHERE THE BLADES COMES OUT) IS A BLACK COVER, WHEN REMOVED HAS A SMALL BLACK BRUSH ATTACHED. MINT NEVER USED."

2z6i5tu.jpg

After been enabled by @PLANofMAN I spent $3 on this NIB/NOS "Men's Magic Razor".
It's a design that you actually still see today - and for about the same price...
Will be interesting to check out this vintage model though.

From the seller's description:
"

LOOKS LIKE A LIPSTICK TUBE, APPROX 3" HIGH MADE OF HARD PLASTIC IN BLACK/GRAY MARBLE DESIGN. THE LARGE BOX PICTURED HOLDS 12 IND. BOXED RAZORS. YOU'RE GETTING ONE OF THE 12. MASTER BOX READS..."THE KNIFE HEAD WITH TWIN TRACK BLADES IS MADE BY GILLETTE(SHANGHAI) LIMITED" AT ONE END OF THE TUBE IS BLACK GROOVED THAT YOU TWIST TO RISE AND LOWER THE RAZOR(WHICH AT TIMES IS NOT VERY COOPERATIVE) AT THE OTHER END(WHERE THE BLADES COMES OUT) IS A BLACK COVER, WHEN REMOVED HAS A SMALL BLACK BRUSH ATTACHED. MINT NEVER USED."

2z6i5tu.jpg
Looks like an Ass Pump..:confused:...:D:D

Billy

After years of waiting for an affordable Sheraton or Senator in decent shape, I scored this beauty with the case. It's practically NOS, as evidenced by the orange coloring of the razor. That's the original lacquer coating to protect the gold plating. It ended up being a little over $65 USD + shipping. It should have gone for over $100, but then it would have ended up with someone else. I can't wait to get it!

Edit: it has one minor spot of plate loss, on the very end of the TTO knob. Possibly caused by the case rubbing against that spot.
Here is the listing if anyone wants to view more pictures:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/262334318919?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&_mwBanner=1

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom