What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another NOS old spice shave soap and mug :)
From that ebay? That went a bit pricey - mind you so did the Grossmiths vintage soap. This is my (to me, utterly epic) consolation prize
$_57.JPG

A "Vintage rare collectable Gillette Safety Razor Made in England in 1950's," according to the eBay listing title.

We are perhaps more familiar with it as the British N° 58 Aristocrat, sometimes called the N° 58 Coronation Set if it's the varient with the crown on the case.

There are two types of this razor. An aluminum varient, and a brass varient, which weighs in at approximately 68 to 71 grams, putting it firmly in the Rocket HD family of razors. This is the brass heavy varient.
$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

This will be my first Rocket, Aristocrat, and British DE razor, all in one nice tidy bundle. Ain't she pretty? A real bargain too, at £56.26 + shipping. It sold once before for almost double that, but for whatever reason was relisted. I just got the shipping notification a few minutes ago. I do wonder how one of these ended up in Sofia, Bulgaria.

A "Vintage rare collectable Gillette Safety Razor Made in England in 1950's," according to the eBay listing title.

We are perhaps more familiar with it as the British N° 58 Aristocrat, sometimes called the N° 58 Coronation Set if it's the varient with the crown on the case.

There are two types of this razor. An aluminum varient, and a brass varient, which weighs in at approximately 68 to 71 grams, putting it firmly in the Rocket HD family of razors. This is the brass heavy varient.
$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

This will be my first Rocket, Aristocrat, and British DE razor, all in one nice tidy bundle. Ain't she pretty? A real bargain too, at £56.26 + shipping. It sold once before for almost double that, but for whatever reason was relisted. I just got the shipping notification a few minutes ago. I do wonder how one of these ended up in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Lovely - liking that very much!

I was waiting on P&B Citra Royale but that arrived a few minutes ago, I think I'll wait until my ATT R2 arrives from the 'States before the P&B gets broken out. I may falter and try it out sooner than that though, a few sunny days and I'll definitely succomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom