What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, uhm, Persol obsession and summer excitement resulted in yet another pair from the same store that had close-down deals where I've picked up a couple of other sunglasses

This pair of Persol 649s (basically the same as the 714s but non-foldable) set me back
GBP 64.00 / US $93.15 but I really like the Havana frame-blue lens combination...

persol-649-custom-b.jpg

18-11-2013_persol_649aviator_havana_1.jpg

Now, I doubt I'll look as cool as Mr McQueen but hey, who can? :)
steve-mcqueen-thomas-crown2.jpg

20 NOS Filomatic Injector blades
Hope they are good!

Hey what's doin over there,

Can't say I've tried those vintage Spanish injector blades but I do like the old Filomatic 'Titanio' DE ones. The Good Doctor had sent me two types and the Titanio was a winner for me.

I would guess the ones you're getting will be fine.

Martin

Hey what's doin over there,

Can't say I've tried those vintage Spanish injector blades but I do like the old Filomatic 'Titanio' DE ones. The Good Doctor had sent me two types and the Titanio was a winner for me.

I would guess the ones you're getting will be fine.

Martin
Spur of the moment impulse buy, seen them, bought them 20EUR delivered for 20 blades... seemed a decent deal.

I ordered both Lavanille and Rhapsody soaps from B&M yesterday. Just because my aunt is visiting from the US later in June and I couldn't let the saving on postage go past me.

I ask myself why I keep buying more soaps. I think I am entering into a no-buy summer. Please hold me to that, chaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LjkB6G3.jpg

- "Ferrari red" set w/ soap and bowl,
- Joris soap, and
- Plisson asb

all from the Plisson site (ordered an hour ago).

Father's Day 20% OFF special, use code F6GEEDLS, expires today.

Please note: Joris soap and Plisson soap in the cardboard circular tubs are the same soap, very slick, excellent performers and with a light summer breeze touch of air, powdery scent-wise. Plisson soap refill (in paper box) is priced differently, has just abt the same performance characteristics but the scent is more towards the citrus side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom