What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the plunge on a Schick Injector. Thanks to Fergiebilly I have a lovely gold plated type G on it's way and some Personna blades to go with it. Nice for the occasional shave.
Me too. Boxed near mint j1 schick injector with the blades intact and another 40 personna injector blades from connaught.

I got my first DE shaving kit last week, and have already spent more than I did on the starter kit.

Currently waiting on OSP Neroli and Spice Road soap and balm, Thayer Witch Hazel Cucumber and am avoiding looking at synthetic brushes as a shortcut to mine being properly broken in.

Waiting on my first de shaving set from Connaught.
Ordered:
Merkur 34c
Blade Pack
TOBS Sandalwood Cream
Alum Block
Semogue 620

This is for the switch from cartridge razors...
Taking the plunge.
Good selection to start you off. The tobs sandalwood is really nice. 34c is still my favourite razor.

Laffin. :D
I've already got my eye some Saponificio Varesino soaps and aftershave.:cool:

Hahaha yes all the signs are there, it starts off small with some soaps perhaps some aftershaves then the ball starts rolling picking up speed and before you know it........full on manic buying of all of the goodies you can lay your hands on...... It has happened to us all, don't try and fight it , it's futile. Happy shaving.

@Loedse Cheers. I've seen P&B soaps get a lot of love on here and online. I watched (I think) @nick_s and @Kevy videos raving about it. Went on their site today and notice it was due back in stock today so I went for it.

Yes, they get a lot of love here. And it's one of @nick_s favourite brand of soaps. I think he have all the soaps of P&B. P&B Spitfire is my favourite scent. I'll try to explain the scent for you.

When I'm lathering the Spitfire soap it reminds of being an aircraft mechanic working in a hangar on a old P-51. You will smell the hot oil, spilt avgas and leather. Mmmmm just wonderful...

I really like the eShave brush I already have so decided to pick this one up as well. New shipped for $25 seemed fair.
1zb1vt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom