What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A newly-honed, NOS Soviet razor from 1980's. Travelled (as far as I know) in its life from Russia to Ukraine to Scotland (via Heathrow) and now en route to Wales! Big up to @Fergiebilly for honing it for me! :D
DSC_0530_zps5rp2g11x.jpg

Just Honed..I Posted it 1st Class on Friday..:)

Billy

May I ask where you ordered it from please?
Ian T, who owns the Gentleman's Groom Room Dundee has placed an order for more of the Muhle Roca range. I have asked him to reserve a R96 Jet for me, when he the stock arrives, I managed to pop in in person. I can't see any details for the Roca on his web site. He is very good, may be worth giving him a ring?

Ian T, who owns the Gentleman's Groom Room Dundee has placed an order for more of the Muhle Roca range. I have asked him to reserve a R96 Jet for me, when he the stock arrives, I managed to pop in in person. I can't see any details for the Roca on his web site. He is very good, may be worth giving him a ring?

Thanks for the tip-off, much appreciated.

Chers
Rob

My shave mail landed today and even though there is a tonne of stuff I want to try, including one lime soap in particular from TFH and I'm going to do my best to not order anything until I've used the stuff I've got for a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom