What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, one side is aggressive and the other milder, at least it is by design and not fault :D

I went a little over budget but I had to have it. I lost out on one a few weeks back and this looked in great condition.
Yes a very intresting concept, you use the + more agressive side on the downward stroke and the - less agressive on the upward stroke, clever chappys these French . :) how much did you have to pay in the end because I would like to find one in fab condition and would like a rough idea of what today's prices are.
Well done, a good find. Looking forward to seeing it on your SOTD soon. :)

Last edited:
Yes a very intresting concept, you use the + more agressive side on the downward stroke and the - less agressive on the upward stroke, clever chappys these French . :) how much did you have to pay in the end because I would like to find one in fab condition and would like a rough idea of what today's prices are.
Well done, a good find. Looking forward to seeing it on your SOTD soon. :)

I paid £39 exc postage. A bit steep but I really wanted it and it does look in pretty good condition to me. I budgeted 32 but went a little higher due to the rarity of the razors. I wasn't being pipped at the post, final seconds it jumped up by £5!

s-l1600.jpg

I paid £39 exc postage. A bit steep but I really wanted it and it does look in pretty good condition to me. I budgeted 32 but went a little higher due to the rarity of the razors. I wasn't being pipped at the post, final seconds it jumped up by £5!

s-l1600.jpg
Very nice, not a bad price for quality vintage TBH. I will keep my eyes open, if you see on worth looking at give me a shout. :)

Very nice, not a bad price for quality vintage TBH. I will keep my eyes open, if you see on worth looking at give me a shout. :)

There's two Gibbs on ebay.fr currently a very nice looking 17 and a 16 with some slight pitting to the top cap. Once a week I search 'gibbs rasoir' on there, occasionally turns up some nice items, Gibbs and others in the related section.

Yes, one side is aggressive and the other milder, at least it is by design and not fault :D

I went a little over budget but I had to have it. I lost out on one a few weeks back and this looked in great condition.
I bid on it too, congratulations :) . Looks to be in beautiful shape.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom