What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lucky rat!! ;) Be sure to post how it works. I am going to wait one more month for the Maggard Tuxedo style.
What's the matter @Bogeyman..........are you jealous.......oooh come here pal and let me give you a BIG
t4807.gif

Last edited:
You gotta let me know how this smells wayne, i'd seen it about but not pulled the trigger
Hi Mem. It's arrived and I've squirted a little on. First impressions is it is exactly what I bought. A cheap scent. It opens with top notes of citrus, drys within a few minutes to a light oud middle finishing with a light light honeyed neroli floral. My nose is funny at the best of times but it is a little light for evening use maybe a good summer evening scent. It's inoffensive enough but I wouldn't buy it again. Too light for my liking. If you want a sample let me know?

I'm talking to Nick about different resins and possible multi colours. It's slow going trying to get through to him what I'm asking for. I know his brushes are already selling well but I think a funky handle would fly off the shelf. He has the knots he needs the handles. I'm happy to pay more for better handles.
If you're after funky colours, did you see the zebra beehive one?
eBay item number:

Hi Mem. It's arrived and I've squirted a little on. First impressions is it is exactly what I bought. A cheap scent. It opens with top notes of citrus, drys within a few minutes to a light oud middle finishing with a light light honeyed neroli floral. My nose is funny at the best of times but it is a little light for evening use maybe a good summer evening scent. It's inoffensive enough but I wouldn't buy it again. Too light for my liking. If you want a sample let me know?
Dam I was hoping it was in the strength rating of Mystique. Would you say it holds or projects as far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom