What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Supermax Super Platinum, which i find smooth & efficient.and have had no intermittent quality problems with them each blade i've used so-far has been good....As always reviews & opinions are subjective.

Thanks for the info P.Fox. I do enjoy the few Supermax blades I've used, and recently I've found myself enjoying subcontinent blades more than other nations recently, eg Gillette Wilk Sword, Winner & 7 Black being my favourites and with the boredom of the lockdown it was good to treat myself to the distraction of a few new blades.

Thanks for the info P.Fox. I do enjoy the few Supermax blades I've used, and recently I've found myself enjoying subcontinent blades more than other nations recently, eg Gillette Wilk Sword, Winner & 7 Black being my favourites and with the boredom of the lockdown it was good to treat myself to the distraction of a few new blades.
Gillette Wilk Sword, Winner & the 7'0 clock black are absolutely brilliant... Enjoy the new blade distraction trials when they arrive.
Take care.
Regards. B

Ive ordered a few 1x3x12 inch pieces of balsa to try pastes with, and have ordered a nice granite work station. Also waiting on a 12k shapton, and a few sets of lapping paper. Some arriving Fri 8th and some arriving the following Fri

Another Rooney Finest brush is coming, a Style 1 Size 2. I can't really claim that I needed one, but it's in beautiful condition.
LZNWzrt.jpg
9kzbarJ.jpg

I enjoyed a little bit to drink the other night. It was a nice release. Turns out I bought some stuff without realising though.

I don't have notifications set on eBay so the first I knew of my antics was an email telling me I had won a Rolls Razor yesterday afternoon. Ok, wasn't expecting that. £5 delivered and looks to be in good condition so I'm actually ok with this.

This morning I woke to two AliExpress notifications that two new Yaqi badger brushes have been dispatched to me. I'm a little disappointed in myself with this as I wasn't intending to buy badger brushes ever again. They're dispatched so it's too late to do anything about it. I'll chalk it up to a drunken incident. The den is getting ever more crowded during lockdown!

I enjoyed a little bit to drink the other night. It was a nice release. Turns out I bought some stuff without realising though.

I don't have notifications set on eBay so the first I knew of my antics was an email telling me I had won a Rolls Razor yesterday afternoon. Ok, wasn't expecting that. £5 delivered and looks to be in good condition so I'm actually ok with this.

This morning I woke to two AliExpress notifications that two new Yaqi badger brushes have been dispatched to me. I'm a little disappointed in myself with this as I wasn't intending to buy badger brushes ever again. They're dispatched so it's too late to do anything about it. I'll chalk it up to a drunken incident. The den is getting ever more crowded during lockdown!

We all do that, Sir.

eBay should be fitted with a breathalyser

eBay should be fitted with a breathalyser
Many years ago I worked in a garage and the real money was to be had selling the used cars, it was run by a father and son both lovely people , but the old man liked a drink in the pub with his mates from the trade , but unfortunately in his drunken state he would sometimes do a deal he would forget until some one turned up with some cars a few days later !!!

They were invariably not the best car are not the right price, so we would then have to find a way to sell them and minimise the losses, his son used to go mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom