What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime before Christmas should see one of these:

Ah I recognise that – the bronze heavyweight that was on Kickstarter last Autumn (2014). Do you have a link to the site / seller please? Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

I have a friend in Sweeden who will get this and then ship it to me, as there doesnt seem to be any other way of getting one of these in the UK - Iris only ships internally to Sweeden.
Ive only seen one on eBay and that was in Australia with £50 shipping and customs :O

While waiting for my Wilkinson Bonded razor I was looking through a few other old cartridge systems and quite liked the look of this.
personnadoubleII.JPG

Looks a bit too well preserved to crack open but a nice little addition to the collection which should sit nicely alongside the Wilko Bonded box.

While waiting for my Wilkinson Bonded razor I was looking through a few other old cartridge systems and quite liked the look of this.
View attachment 15623

Looks a bit too well preserved to crack open but a nice little addition to the collection which should sit nicely alongside the Wilko Bonded box.

Yeah I like the look of those and have many a time contemplated adding one. Nice pick up.

If you don't want to break it open you can do so vicariously through this guy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom