What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the blades spreadsheet, I' now waiting on some Polsilver super iridium blades, on order from shave lounge.

I also ordered some Personna super medical prep blades from Connaught (again thanks to the blade spreadsheet); and to go along with those I thought I may as well try a sample of TOBS avocado cream, TOBS cedarwood cream, and Xpec unscented cream.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I pressed the button on this NOS Japanese Fuji 6/8th Straight Razor this Morning..The Seller is going to send me it over shave ready included in the price as this is sitting the way it left Factory.I sold off a few of my SEs to get this..Happy Easter..:p

Wetting my Pants..:D

Billy

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I sold two Schick Injector's & Just bought this Custom Shave Ready ERN Crown & Sword 7/8th Straight with the money..The new scales are made from hand brushed and stabilized Wenge wood & Brass Fixings..I got this for a Darn Good price..Its a full 22 mm so its closer to a 8/8th..:eek:

That's a Mean size blade..The ERN Crown & Swords were Made in Solingen Germany and they were thought to be Biggest SR Manufacturer in Europe at one Point..A One off & Looks Absolutely Beautiful..:D

Billy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom