What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l225.jpg

... after getting massively into this very short-lived band recently, buying in their one and only studio CD (to find I already had it, up in the loft from 20 years ago) and the live CD from their one and only gig, by a bizarre turn of synchronicity just last week, they reissued their studio album on red vinyl.

1500 worldwide.

I bagged one :D

I always forget about aliexpress!!!
Thanks

Not sure which of the two you were more interested in, but I can report that I just unboxed the brush from Virginia Sheng. It is listed as a 55 loft, but we are talking massive glue knot (luckily; I was afraid it would be floppy), and the effective (or free, in Paladin terms) loft is a cm less. Tips are soft, and with that free loft it obviously as a ton of backbone. Haven't lathered it yet.

cafd0e832b0695b4a7fb5b8b7fd6d370.jpg

@Gecko does wonderful handles containing organic materials, too. He has made many of my favourite brushes, including one I used this morning. Zebrano with a hand-tied Simpson knot. Superb!
I've just seen a few from a quick search, very nice indeed! The olivewood handle he made for you is a fantastic piece. Simple, yet very effective, showing off the grain nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom