What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up these three brushes for $5-6.
The one I wanted is the Never-Shed in the middle. It's an earlier model of one that I already have and in rather good condition it seems.
The other two brushes are; Ever-Ready (to the left) and some no-name red-and-white one that seems like it's in pretty decent shape. I'm thinking that down the road I can sell those two for 5-6 dollars and recoup the cost for the brush that I wanted. We shall see.
ml2xbm.jpg

bgprmg.jpg

A stonking great garage bill for cylinder head skim and new head gasket! Totally scuppered prospects of razor purchase for a while (but can't stop me looking).

Keep it up lads (and lasses), at least I can admire your work.

Regards,
Chris

@Palmolive fox , as those razors are so mild really you need to be using blades of the sharper type like Gillette Silver Blues. Feather blades in a Tech give one of the best DE shaves you can get. They really don't suit blades such as Derby. You'll need to experiment with a few blades otherwise you'll put the results down to a bad razor, bad technique or whatever. I'm assuming since you are not long started, you have a good sample pack of blades?
I purchased 10 Gillette silver blues from Ebay uk, ...gave them a try out in my Gillette Tech.the results?..wonderful three pass no irritation shave, thanks for the tip mate..i've made my first Frankenrazor using the aluminium handle of a Gillette tech with my Merkur R41 head, with a Derby Extra blade in it..great results..agressiveness with smoothness..no irritation..thanks again mate.Barry:)

A stonking great garage bill for cylinder head skim and new head gasket! Totally scuppered prospects of razor purchase for a while (but can't stop me looking).

Keep it up lads (and lasses), at least I can admire your work.

Regards,
Chris

Not a Punto with around 60000-70000 on the clock by any chance? I had that - I'll never go Fiat again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom