What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullgoose Asylum RX razor
image_zpsm8zosy9w.jpeg

Not tried an Artist Club SE before so looking forward to this, ETA is late August-September.

Sold as, I'm expecting bar towel size for some reason though. I think it's the size of the tag on another picture. I'll do one for scale when they turn up. :)
Seem a bit bigger than a face cloth to me. Made in England though, so almost certainly not very modern. :) for me :( for the British towel manufacturers.

Digging through the Care Label history online I can confidently date these from 1980 to 1982, so last century ;)
4e780305aebf6620a6c5e4fe0149e917.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered a few 34 mm brush stands from Shavemac for my 2016 TSR LE Brushes and other Brushes in my den. Together with these I will receive a Lather bowl and 2 Haslinger soaps.

Best Regards
Marco

1972 NOS Gillette tech. Finally got a decent one. Also bidding on a 1969 long handle black beauty. Considered buying a newly replated slim adjustable too but think SWMBO will kick my arse if I pulled the trigger on that one this month. Lol.

Pretty excited about this one - a BRW handle.

Some info from the ad/seller:

"The handle

"one of a kind custom safety razor handle made by Robert 'Cooncatbob' Smith of Bob's Razor Works aka BRW.
I commissioned Bob to make me a modified version of his 'improved' handle.
The result is a handle that is approximately 3 1/4 inch long and 7/16th in diameter.
It is made from brass and is nickel plated.

The handle was complete by Bob on 12/19/2011 and has been a safe queen ever since.
After Bob's passing, I never had the heart to use it and have only admired it ever since. I am hoping it finds the home of someone who can truly appreciate Cooncatbob's work.

The head
I am including an unused open comb head from a Merkur 1904 which is also plated in nickel to match the handle.
I purchased the 1904 Merkur when I bought the cooncatbob handle.
At the time, Merkur was plating them in nickel to match the 1904 theme. Once Merkur came out with the closed comb 1904, they changed the plating to chrome so they could take the chrome closed comb heads off the factory line instead of making separate batches of nickel plated heads. "

mvgemr.jpg

2h85y8k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom