What did Santa bring

Merry Christmas Gents,

Azzaro EDT and a single malt tasting session were my main pressies.

.....however the first Xmas day off in 11 years to coincide with my 9 month old little lad's first Christmas is the best present I could ever wish for. The spark of Christmas magic has been re-lit for me this year.

Have a good one all!!

Hi all
First post and seasons greetings.
Got an EJ87 (barley handled 89?). Sample blades off steve and some creams etc.
Oh and some southern comfort.
First shave tomorrow, just not sure what blade.more excited than the kids

On the shaving front, the woman got me a Kent wooden soap bowl and a puck of the Kent soap (MWF). Great-looking bowl and the MWF lathered up a treat. Skin felt really great after the shave too. I just need to point her at some brushes and maybe an adjustable or a straight now. ;)

Hiya,

Holy Jamokees, I got lots and lots of shaving crap from my Secret Santa!!!!

Yep, received a bunch of soaps and creams and sticks to test drive over the coming months. Things I've read about but never tried, which will change soon. Even was able to give my son a couple duplicate items for sampling. Heh, the boy likes menthol more than me so the Ingrams has found a good home.

Looking forward to seeing what all the excitement is about with the shaving sticks, especially the Palmolive that everyone seems to love.

Even better than socks!!!!!!

Thanks Santa

Johnus said:
It's alway more Blessed to Give than Receive!

Nah, it's another 'Hard Candy Christmas.'

Howdee fellow Yanker,

For the Limeys and other foreigners who don't get the hillbilly reference. Heh, I saw Dolly years ago in concert....great show. It was her, the Judds, and Alabama on the bill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A3amYOiZms

Shaving-wise, a few handy stocking fillers: Blue Stratos gift pack and a bottle of Boots Freshwood.

Plenty of shirts, a Lambswool/Cashmere jumper from Maw & Paw, troosers, socks, sweets and money which I spent on a new pair of Herring Kendall Brogues. Well chuffed!

Miss my family in Oz terribly, though - my wee Holly was crying away on Yahoo Messenger saying that she wanted to go home to Daddy. Awww....

Santa spoiled me this year! He brought an iPad mini, griffin survivor case, lots of chocolate, a few jumpers and some money. Also a printer which I needed, alas no cable though so tomorrow I will get one, along with some old spice out of my money!

Oh, and the Anker e4 charger I asked about earlier in the year. I was planning on buying one but the girlfriend listened well and has made me a happy chap!

... couple of frags: D&G The One For Men & Next Code as a cheapy.

Guinness (lots of), thanks to my step-daughter who knows me so well. "Just get me some Guinness, I've got everything else". So, she got me Guinness.

Loads of daft things, DVDs, choccies ... oh, and Larousse Gastronomique; the culinary bible.

... and this afternoon, step-son popped over and he (well, his girlfriend) has been an enabler. She got a litre airtight jar, cloves, juniper berries, we've got cinnamon, orange peel, rum, witch hazel ... you can see where this is going :D

Cashmere Jumper - nice.
3 x "Socks and booze" so drunk with warm feet!
180ml Agua Balsamica - a fortuitous choice rather than a request - and a Danidom Professional brush, 2 band Boar? though my sis was told it was horsehair.

The only shaving item I got was an Edwin Jagger chrome shaving bowl, unfortunately it's very tiny and I can't really get it to work without lather flowing over the side. Shame, might just have to restrict it to soap storage or ornamental use.

Other than that I got a bottle of red wine and £30 vouchers for my local cookery shop.

Some fuses
Couple of books
Some Lynx c**p off my father in law who buys more or less the same unthinking present every year and some TOBS shave cream.

Decided to plump for a couple of fragrances I havent tried and rolled out the lavender this morning - rather nice :)

Tom Ford Cologne
An Ipod Classic that I may have banjaxxed already by not ejecting it out of windows before disconnecting
Cufflinks
Polo Top
A book on Fonts!
An incredible Secret Santa Silvertip brush in faux ivory with a birth year coin set in the base

I must have been a good boy all year for that lot

The brandy is calling me now.......

Ratty

Back
Top Bottom