What Did We Learn From Our Shave Today Gents?

That when I add too muchly water to Floris 89 soap Kiss my Face will save the day for me. And that a small amount of 89 EDT and a smooth, close shave can make even an old duffer feel like a million dollars ( before devaluation ). But then, on this forum, I guess that gr8 feeling is well known and appreciated.

JohnnyO. o/

That when I add too muchly water to Floris 89 soap Kiss my Face will save the day for me. And that a small amount of 89 EDT and a smooth, close shave can make even an old duffer feel like a million dollars ( before devaluation ). But then, on this forum, I guess that gr8 feeling is well known and appreciated.

JohnnyO. o/
KMF is really a wonderful product which IMHO goes underappreciated and can be had for reasonable pricing. :)

thanks buddy, looking to get a new aftershave balm, any other you would recommend?
Absolutely, their Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic balm has the same soothing care with a wonderful fresh tropical scent that doesn't clash with colognes or after shaves, it's very cooling.
love055.gif

That I really don't care for Voskhod blades. They only last for about one good shave. I had so many blades in so many razors, I never kept track of how many shaves I was getting from one.

I started doing a Voskhod focus, and after using two blades from different packs over the course of five days...I don't like them.

Back to Astra SP's and Ladas tomorrow!
Snoopy-happydance.gif~c200

That I really don't care for Voskhod blades. They only last for about one good shave. I had so many blades in so many razors, I never kept track of how many shaves I was getting from one.

I started doing a Voskhod focus, and after using two blades from different packs over the course of five days...I don't like them.

Back to Astra SP's and Ladas tomorrow!
Snoopy-happydance.gif~c200
+1 For the Ladas!

Back
Top Bottom