What do I take?

SO I'm going on hols for a week in Spain with the family.
There'll be no time for extravagant shaves and was going to take some crappy carts, but I've decided to take one of my DEs but can't decide.
Help me choose:

DE89
Tech
Weber
Progress
Gillette OC
37c.
Its only a week so won't need aggression, I also DON'T want to loose it. So I'm tempted to go with the Tech?
Good choice?

My travel razor is a Tech, it's guarantee not to get the blood out and the finish oh the finish is superb..

My travel software is a LaToja stick I got from Miles here on a swapsy and it just works in any water to give this thick thick lather which we all like. Last week camping I had two shaves and the La Toja stick is the danglies for travelling as far as I concern.

Like MS above just get one stick (or 5) once you there.

I'd go with the tech as well. small, light, cheap, and pretty easy to get hold of another one if things go wrong. Would also recommend the La Toja stick. And if you wanted to bring some back I would happily take some of your hands in exchange for some pennies :)

I find the 37c a bit much for a daily shave - its just too close!
The other razor I have is the Feather Popular, but its even milder than the Tech!
I'll certainly keep an eye out for La Toja too...

Pick up Lea shave sticks and a Lea Classic refill puck.

I just had a test face lather with the classic, its pretty much MWF with light menthol and a different subtle scent (the sandalwood maybe, not sure), great stuff.

Don't take any cream or stick, nearly all the supermarkets do Lea for < €1.50 open the box and check the size they use the same box for both sizes, small one is in plastic tube large one in metal type tube. Take the EJ 89 cheap enough to replace if the worst happens, take your brush only ever seen the Wilkinson brushes and I don't like them.

Can recommend going to El Corte Ingles . Like our debenhams style stores and usually found everywhere. You should easily find some proraso soaps omega brushes and creams and other things there. It's worth a look as they have different ranges in the different stores.
They should also have a fairly good range of AS and EDT. There are supermarket foodhalls down in the basements usually and they have blades and all sorts.

Andy said:
Can recommend going to El Corte Ingles . Like our debenhams style stores and usually found everywhere. You should easily find some proraso soaps omega brushes and creams and other things there. It's worth a look as they have different ranges in the different stores.
They should also have a fairly good range of AS and EDT. There are supermarket foodhalls down in the basements usually and they have blades and all sorts.

Aladin's cave indeed, enabling video below, fast forward to 2:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSfXmtu9ARY

You could look in the larger supermarkets, I saw La Toja sticks in Mercadona and Bea sticks in Carrefour and Floid mentolado vigaroso aftershave in both, and cheap bottles of spirits too. I never got a chance to look in El Corte Ingles though.

Back
Top Bottom