What do you guys keep your sticks in?

Many thanks to Dipesh for that stick of Arko he chucked into one of our deals, gratis. I have finally pulled my finger out and tried it ... and been introduced to stick soaps.

Well, I'm sold ...

Prior to this, I found face lathering and we all know there's no going back from that, but application to the face by stick is the other side of that coin. Now I'm rich!

Anyway, let's say that my attempt to remove the top third of the packaging went wrong and I dropped the stick and it came out of the packaging altogether and the packaging got crushed and the stick would not go back in and now I have a naked stick and I'm all embarrassed ... breathe ...

It's sitting in a box with a couple of NSS washing soaps, but it's not ideal. I've scoured the bay for something suitable but fallen short. The best I can find is a way too large lab sample bottle.

What do you guys store your sticks in?

For future proofing, let's say I get into this and end up with an army of sticks, whatever it is, it should accommodate up to 40mm wide and 100mm large.

Need I say, being a Tabac nut, I've ordered the Tabac stick - sensible folks, they supply it in its own case which can be refilled.

Help me clothe my naked Arko!

Thanks for the suggestions, folks.

I'd rather keep mine as sticks - I did find these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380425459292 but at 50x110 they might be just a bit big. I also thought of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380815666946 which are 40x100 and seem absolutely ideal, but not a lot of room for error.

I think I'll go for the lab bottles. Five jars should be enough ... he says ... like one razor is ever enough :D

Cheers, all!

Bought a few of these for trips. Work well...[attachment=9459]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390834125.379025.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390834125.379025.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 43
I just keep my Palmolive stick with it's little base on the shelf next to my brush drip stand. Once some soap has been used off the top of the stick it will fit (if you're careful) in a Boots shave stick holder. I have one like this in my wash bag for weekends away etc. As they are 75p each keeping one just for holidays etc. doesn't brake the bank.

Re: RE: What do you guys keep your sticks in?

pjgh said:
Johnus said:
Bought a few of these for trips. Work well...

That's exactly what I'm looking for but cannot find a UK supplier for love nor money ...

Do a Google search for 'twist up deodorant tubes UK' , there should be a few on there. On my phone atm so struggling to post links.

_Phil_ said:
pjgh said:
Johnus said:
Bought a few of these for trips. Work well...

That's exactly what I'm looking for but cannot find a UK supplier for love nor money ...

Do a Google search for 'twist up deodorant tubes UK' , there should be a few on there. On my phone atm so struggling to post links.

Yeah, sadly it just returns US vendors.

jds said:

The only ones I could find ... bit small, though.

Thanks for suggestions, folks - most solutions seem to be significantly more expensive than the stick. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom