what do you listen to when youre shaving? if anything?

put the radio on the other day when i shaving my head and it was womens wsl on talksport,
not really into womens footy but the game sounded really good actually lol

for me shavings has become rather therapeutic as normally I find it very hard to relax, was wondering if anyone listen to natural sounds or like meditation style sounds and music to try and relax whilst shaving?

recently been listening to radio like talksport but feels way too hustle bustle

cant beat listening to the old sckool RnB and hip hop, can be relaxing

Last edited by a moderator:
Something on Spotify / bt speaker when i am in bath or shower and then silence when shaving usually - alone with my thoughts.

I like the calm concentration and mindfullness required, that rewards with a wound-free perfect close shave.

I find that silent shaving helps me some way towards the Zen ideal of the calm lake that reflects everything.

I always listen to music when shaving. I found on Spotify a couple of shaving playlists that were not too bad but I created my own. I like to match the music to the era of the razor & soap. From 40's jazz and big band, through the 50's, 60's, 70's etc. The only one I don't do is any modern music if I am shaving with a modern razor. I'm too old and grumpy for that.

Back
Top Bottom