What do you store your Soaps in and lather in

There's probably a few threads already but personally I use plastic pots acquired from my local Chinese that crispy seaweed comes in! They probably hold about 200g worth.

I've seen a few people recommend Grundtal(sp?) tins from IKEA which look nice. 3 for £5 I think. There's also small plastic pots that you can get from the storage section of any supermarket. Pretty much any small cylindrical container will do.

Soaps I lather in the bowls they come in, then to face. For creams I use a nice metal or porcelain scuttle.

I usually don't buy soaps unless they come with their bowls (I wish I didn't, I would've ended up owning/trying so much more).

I use a variation of this Lock & Lock Round Airtight Container ->

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/plastic-storage/lock+lock-round-airtight-container-300ml/invt/007452

These are good too, softer soaps can be pushed into the bottom of them -

13970249114_d00ce03aa7_n.jpg

Shemen Zait said:
Talking about the four containers for 20 bobs, did you notice that for the price of MWF dish kit you can buy almost 3 refills?

I never dared to buy this dish but from my understanding an airtight container is actually much better for the fat:sleepy:.

It was one of my first "considering the cost, do you really need that" decisions since changing jobs. My MWF is now in the cheap bowl the kent soap came in.

I store them in their original containers/boxes. That way I know what they are. To make my lather I use a Surabachi. I either slice a piece of soap off the round; press the soft soap into its bottom or press the cream into the ridges.

Back
Top Bottom