What have you done....

theranger2000 said:
I love Tabac it is the marmite of all shaving products in my opinion :icon_razz:

Well, certainly puts me in mind of some brown , stinky , unpleasant stuff ..........................

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I got myself the 50ml a/s yesterday. It's got to be one of the worst smelling aftershaves that I have ever smelt. It'll be going up for trade/sale very soon.
When I lived at home with my mum and dad my mum used to be a hairdresser, mainly pensioners. Tabac smells just like when one of them had just been round for whatever they had done.

Tabac? Isn't that what they spray around in funeral parlours, oops sorry,sorry,my mistake that's embalming fluid :blush:

John said:
Tabac? Isn't that what they spray around in funeral parlours, oops sorry,sorry,my mistake

Exactly right as usual John,

Only difference is the labeling, with the Funeral Parlor supply company calling the scent 'Eau de Dead' instead of Tabac.

See that? You apologized for nothing. Yep, you'll get a credit for future use.

dodgy said:
John said:
Tabac? Isn't that what they spray around in funeral parlours, oops sorry,sorry,my mistake

Exactly right as usual John,

Only difference is the labeling, with the Funeral Parlor supply company calling the scent 'Eau de Dead' instead of Tabac.

See that? You apologized for nothing. Yep, you'll get a credit for future use.

:icon_lol: Outstanding I've got 1 credit :D No scratch that Martin I'd like to give that credit to you as part payment ( due to slander of your good name in past postings) :idea:

That should lower my debt to 10000000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000000000000.0000000000000000000000000000000000.9

Tabac reminds of the time I took a drink from a pint which some lovely person had kindly dropped a cigarette into. Possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted/smelt and even thinking about it reminds me of that awful episode.

On the plus side, Arko rocks my world. There... I said it!

Back
Top Bottom