What have you done....

JohnnyO said:
At least there's still the "Great Smell of Brut" or even Denim for men who don't need to try too hard for not too many bawbees.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

But - sadly - there is no longer Hai Karate (be careful how you use it...) :s

Re: RE: What have you done....

fly3k said:
I'll say it quietly, but I kinda like it. Maybe there should be Tabac anonymous meetings?

Would hardly be anonymous.... A group of tabac wearers would be detectable from about 30 miles!

thrifty said:
fly3k said:
I'll say it quietly, but I kinda like it. Maybe there should be Tabac anonymous meetings?

Would hardly be anonymous.... A group of tabac wearers would be detectable from about 30 miles!

ive got a pot that has had the lid of for a year. still smells stronger than some new soaps.

ill admit the smell grew on me.

isnt tabac supposed to smell like the yellow cubes in urinals. i don't know what they smell like ive never been face down in one but i heard from people in the know

Re: RE: What have you done....

Louis said:
JohnnyO said:
At least there's still the "Great Smell of Brut" or even Denim for men who don't need to try too hard for not too many bawbees.

But - sadly - there is no longer Hai Karate (be careful how you use it...) :s
I used to wear my dad's Hai Karate deodorant spray (an unwanted present left in his office drawer). There is an unused Hai Karate talc in a local charity shop too!

My absolute all time fave aftershave bar none.... Hai Karate. Anyone remember Valerie Leon in those adverts? Mmmmm very tasty.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FWn9EmbFTRo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFWn9EmbFTRo

I was given some for Christmas once when I first started shaving - great stuff! Would love to get my hands on some, but I guess the smell would have deteriorated over the years.

Would've loved to have got my hands on Valerie Leon to...

Just told my wife this take. She warned me not to go home for the weekend unless I bathe in turps and creosote for the next days. She remembers her Dad wore it......

....but she wants me to wear brut in bed!

Denzle said:
My absolute all time fave aftershave bar none.... Hai Karate. Anyone remember Valerie Leon in those adverts? Mmmmm very tasty.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FWn9EmbFTRo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFWn9EmbFTRo

Ah yes, I remember it well. Unfortunately she wasn't looking as I recalled her when I saw a recent rerun of "Last of the Summer Wine" in which she featured.

Back
Top Bottom