What have you had nice off Santa?

Nothing shave related as my family wouldn't know where to start but I did well. Armaf Italiano Oumo. 3 Fred Perry polo shirts, a Fred Perry hold-all, Ralph Lauren socks and trainers, a bottle of Jura Original whisky, a Netflix gift voucher, cuddly toy, two sliding doors and a conveyor belt. Happy bloke here.

Edwin Jagger DE89 Black Chrome 3D diamond, my first 'proper' DE razor and quite a step up from the plastic WS Classic I started off with. A thing of beauty, it looks almost too good to use!

L'Oreal hydra sensitive birch sap gift pack that I bought myself for someone else to give me! A bargain at £7.50 for moisturiser, face wash, shower gel and deodorant. I think the moisturiser & face wash can be £5-£6 on their own so a good value for money set.

Oh and TWO of the dreaded Lynx gift packs with bodyspray (I rarely use it and have enough of these aerosols to last a decade) and shower gel (not one of my faves)

Nice pressie off my Nephew :D
20171225_231939-jpg.22472

Nice pressie off my Nephew :D
20171225_231939-jpg.22472

A very nice drop, and as it was a gift you'll surely savour it.

Talking whisky, one of my customers who over the years have become friends gave me a bottle of Jura Superstition for Christmas this year. I had planned on having a dram from it last night but unfortunately I was very ill. I hadn't been over eating or boozing either
Maybe tonight. . . .

Talking whisky, one of my customers who over the years have become friends gave me a bottle of Jura Superstition for Christmas this year. I had planned on having a dram from it last night but unfortunately I was very ill. I hadn't been over eating or boozing either
Maybe tonight. . . .

Get well soon @Paul L

Thanks very kind of you. I am much better thanks but have a couple of cold sores to heal. At least it'll allow me to grow some stubble to have a really enjoyable shave in a few more days.
All the best
Wayne.

Thanks the spirit Wayne.
I've just got back from Sister's to my car with a flat tyre and the freezer has bost.:mad::(
...."It never rains...":rolleyes:

Maybe tonight. . . .
I know the feeling, get well soon mate.

Back
Top Bottom