What is your worst smelling Colgne EDT?

Treb said:
Some substances used in fragrances are thought to be carcinogenic or known to give rise to allergic reactions...

Used to be the case.

The EU have made sure fragrances are safe to drink now.

joe mcclaine said:
Treb said:
Some substances used in fragrances are thought to be carcinogenic or known to give rise to allergic reactions...

Used to be the case.

The EU have made sure fragrances are safe to drink now.

I was referring to inhaling the odour rather than drinking them, but point taken:icon_razz:

Pig Cat said:
pedro083 said:
Tardisbasher said:
Lilac Vegetal...took one sniff and promptly threw it in the bin. Smelt like old man's bum crack.

I hate to disagree with you but it smelled like cat piss to me

No need to disagree if that's what his old man's bum crack smells like.

What's doin PC,

Very diplomatic of you to defuse the situation and I can point out one other option. It's possible that 'The Veg' and 'old man's bum crack' both smell the same! Maybe there's no need to even disagree. Nice huh?

Dodgy

Worst: Chanel Platinum Egoïste. Which isn't to say that it's bad or even particularly unpleasant, but it's overpowering even in minute quantities before it dries down, and you wind up smelling like everyone else.

Arrowhead said:
Worst: Chanel Platinum Egoïste.

Not to be confused with Egoïste which is great. I like Platinum Egoïste too but it is really full on at first.

I wouldn't say that this is the worst I've tried but it's definitely the strangest Comme des Garcons Odeur 53......... search for it and you'll see what I mean. It actually has to be smelt to be believed.

I personally dont own a worst smelling one, because I wouldn't buy something I didn't like.

Pig Cat said:
Joop! Homme. It's just so sweet and for some reason the men that wear it bathe in the stuff so that they reek of it. :mad:

Men wear Joop? ha ha, I've always seen it as a schoolboy scent.

Totally agree though, can smell it on someone from a million miles away.

There's so much praise for Grey Flannel I had to try it for myself. I bought a small and thus cheap 30ml bottle of it online. What do I think of it? Most definitely NOT my cup of tea... Reminded my of a "luxury" voilet scented bar of soap, yuck! Old skool scent for old(er) men IMO.
Gave it to my uncle who was very happy with it. How's that for YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom