What made your day a good one

This is my last day at work before retiring after 50 years of mostly enjoyable jobs in Financial Management but with a 3 year gap when I ran my own Pub/Restaurant.

Officially I was working from home today but as you can see below, my time was mostly spent on the garden in readiness for a get-together tomorrow.

The forecast is rain all day - ah well, there will be plenty of time for sunshine in the days ahead I hope.

View attachment 19237

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That is a beautiful garden. Enjoy your retirement.

This is my last day at work before retiring after 50 years of mostly enjoyable jobs in Financial Management but with a 3 year gap when I ran my own Pub/Restaurant.

Officially I was working from home today but as you can see below, my time was mostly spent on the garden in readiness for a get-together tomorrow.

The forecast is rain all day - ah well, there will be plenty of time for sunshine in the days ahead I hope.

View attachment 19237

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have a good day Rob all the best for the future.

The rugby! The last time I cried after a game of rugby was November 22nd 2003 when England beat Australia to the World Cup Final. Such poetry, we've demolished Australia again in Australia again. This England team is a force to be reckoned with going forward.

Started out the day by taking some favorite gear with me.
Being treated to a birthday brunch in an hour where they have a bottomless self serve Bloody Mary bar [emoji3][emoji483][emoji512]
895e3169a37fccddfd9b0d9b1a838ab2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom