What shaving products are you planning to buy?

Blue Stratos is in Savers at the moment. I had to get my Denim online

Thank you Sir, I'll look in Savers.
I will convince er' indoors we need to look in Bodycare too !

If you have a Watt brothers where you are they have a selection of old school aftershaves,I got my Blue Stratos there
As mentioned Savers also have Blue Stratos.

Thanks Pat,

Unfortunately I'm a few hundred miles away from the nearest Watt Brothers store.
When we're next north of the border I'll track down their nearest branch.

I'm not the Messiah...I'm a very naughty boy Lol
Still reading how much you made advertising for the Maseto shaving brushes, I got the feeling you get paid for every deal, you very naughty boy. ;):D:p

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Still reading how much you made advertising for the Maseto shaving brushes, I got the feeling you get paid for every deal, you very naughty boy. ;):D:p

giphy.gif
Hahaha! I wish. I never received a penny or Yuan or any freebies. I just thought it was my civic duty to let people know just how good those brushes are for the money, now I know they aren't faultless but they are very good for the money. I hope the owners agree.

Got myself into town earlier and picked up Erasmus cream, Wilkinson Sword soap bowl and Ingrams cream. All in for a fiver! Now I just have to find room in the bathroom cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure which to use first though. I'm leaning towards the Ingram because I've not used menthol before. I never knew there were so many options for shaving before and I can see a dangerous descent into soaps, creams and blades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never knew there were so many options for shaving before and I can see a dangerous descent into soaps, creams and blades

IMG_1043.JPG

You take the blue pill— log out, walk away. The story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and see how deep the shaving rabbit hole goes.

Back
Top Bottom