What to buy in Berlin.

Hi Guys,

For my 40th birthday SWMBO is taking me to Berlin for a couple of nights.

I've been to Germany before (never to Berlin tho) and these visits were in my pre DE days.

So I was just wondering if there are any shaving products i should invest in while i'm there.. Is Berlin anywhere near Solingen? ;-)

Cheers guys.

Good question, I'm heading out there myself in a couple of weeks. It's one of my favourite cities, but I've not been since I've been DE shaving so didn't pay any attention to what's available out there.
No, it's nowhere near Solingen.

You could probably pick up quite a lot of Tabac products. They are all over the place. Not sure where exactly though as I'm not familiar with Berlin.

My only suggestions can be those already made. Berlin is a lovely place although some parts such as Checkpoint Charlie are more than a little touristy tat these days. The Holocaust Memorial is worth a visit while you are there.

Bechet45 said:
Never mind shaving! Opera tickets! Two world class houses there.

What a splendid idea.. La Bohem is showing at Deutscher Oper Berlin whilst I'm there.. not sure my 3 year old son would sit through it though.. ;-)

Well worth making time for is one of the free walking tours of Berlin

http://www.newberlintours.com/daily-tours/free-tour.html

When we did it the guide was knowledgeable and you cover a large amount of Berlin and it's fascinating colourful history.

Weleda products were available in lots of places when I was there a month ago but I had to walk half an hour to find a shop that sold Speick. The good stuff isn't quite as easy to find as you think so do your homework before you go.

Back
Top Bottom