What to do

Well thinned the old stash of razors out and now only have 2 to my name,Lad i work with has been asking for a while to borrow one to try and also another good freind wanted to try as well..being a good egg i sorted them both out yesterday so they could have a few goes over the bank-holiday weekend.. :( The bad part is i now dont have a bloody razor in the house for myself,do i use the old mach 3 or hold off till tuesday :D

That's a tricky one, that.

I think you should at least give yourself a slap for handing out your razors. :D

Use the Mach, feel dirty, learn the error of your ways. :lol:

Lipsy

slash said:
Well thinned the old stash of razors out and now only have 2 to my name,Lad i work with has been asking for a while to borrow one to try and also another good freind wanted to try as well..being a good egg i sorted them both out yesterday so they could have a few goes over the bank-holiday weekend.. :( The bad part is i now dont have a bloody razor in the house for myself,do i use the old mach 3 or hold off till tuesday :D

Use the Mach3 and treat yourself to a faff-free, quick, close, comfortable shave.

Tell your mates to keep your outdated razors.

Then go out and buy the Fusion ProGlide and don't look back.

joe mcclaine said:
slash said:

Use the Mach3 and treat yourself to a faff-free, quick, close, comfortable shave.

:lol: :roll: Never going to happen,i have too much mamas to use up...

joe mcclaine said:
slash said:

Go to your room, and stay there. Just have a little think about what you just said, and don't come back down until you are ready to apologise, Joe. :lol:

Lipsy

slash said:
joe mcclaine said:

:lol: :roll: Never going to happen,i have too much mamas to use up...

Now then, I never said go back to that horrible goop in a can.

That would be crazy talk.

Civilisation? Constant rain, fried Mars bars and heroine addiction, surely? Were it not for the weather it could be Scotland or it could be Southend-on-Sea :)

And yes I'm in Southend, and from here originally.

NotTheStig said:
Civilisation? Constant rain, fried Mars bars and heroine addiction, surely? Were it not for the weather it could be Scotland or it could be Southend-on-Sea :)

And yes I'm in Southend, and from here originally.

Hmmmm heroines .... I guess you meant the opiate rather than the heroic female :lol: As for constant rain, we like to keep that myth going... fried Mars Bar - I first had one in Newcastle, yes far to your north, but most definitely an English city... very pleasant IMO, but not a regular item on my plate.

Slash,
as you have given away nearly everything do the decent thing and give away any Nannys and Mama bears.
I shall pm you my address. ;)
How did you get on BTW? (I used the fatboy again today. Awesome!)
Cheers mate,
Tim slick.

Got all my stuff back today and im glad to say i got him lads ;) He is going to be signing up on here and i have already pointed him towards frenchie for the razor and fido for the brush.. :D

Back
Top Bottom