Where to buy Barbicide

I don't think you can get it in normal High Street shops, unless you have a Hair and Beuaty Cash and Carry nearby.

You can of course just get it from ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BARBICIDE-SOLUTION-16FL-OZ-/271138653538?pt=UK_HealthBeauty_Other_RL&hash=item3f211f8562

Greetings

I do wonder if there is really a need to disinfect razors and/or brushes. Virtually all of my razors and some of my brushes I have purchased second hand and I have yet to sterilise anything.

Razors I have firstly thoroughly scrubbed with fairy liquid and very hot tap water, and only if they have needed it polished them with Silvo and then repeated the hot water and fairy liquid scrub with a nailbrush. I have not even scalded them with boiling water.

Brushes I have simply soaked in hot tap water and then given them several good washes with hair shampoo.

I have always felt this treatment is sufficient and I have certainly come to no harm.

Regards
Dick

fancontroller said:
Thanks gents; on-line it is then...

I was just thinking it would have been more widely available in the shops. Don't barbers buy it regularly?
The salesman in Boots just looked dazed when I asked him.

Barbers will buy it wholesale from whichever supplier they use. Have a look at barber blades website there a wholesaler. I've used for a couple of things and there customer service is great

jon_hall said:
hunnymonster said:
I bought mine in Sally Salon Services and Supplies (in a one horse town in the middle of nowhere)

Loads of them around and most sell to the public rather than just trade as well.

Indeed. I use the Torquay one for Barbicide, Witch hazel and a very good value moisturiser (my wife always rolls her eyes at my purchases).

My wife borrows her hair dressers wholesale card and pops to the trade supplier whilst in town getting her hair done....

Once you have a bottle, it last for ages.

If you can collect it does save on the postage from eBay etc..

Regards,

Cyril

Back
Top Bottom