which wolfman

Good choice that's the one I would go for if I was now going for it.
Wolfman, timeless, Hone, vintage Gillettes, so many razors so little money!

Hi @Blademonkey I made up my mind and I'm not buying the Wolfman. Like @wayne mattison said, the Wolfman is $300+ and with that kind of money I can buy me other high end razors like the ATT. I'm very happy with my ATT R2 and S2. Soon there will be an ATT SE1 in my den.

For me, my ATT razors are like an Audi or Mercedes, they are expensive yet available to most people. The Wolfman is like an Bugatti Veyron, way to expensive and you need to be on a waiting list. Both brands make fine razors but I'm not willing to pay excessive amount of money for a razor that is just a bit shinier. Just my thought on this.

Hi @Blademonkey I made up my mind and I'm not buying the Wolfman. Like @wayne mattison said, the Wolfman is $300+ and with that kind of money I can buy me other high end razors like the ATT. I'm very happy with my ATT R2 and S2. Soon there will be an ATT SE1 in my den.

For me, my ATT razors are like an Audi or Mercedes, they are expensive yet available to most people. The Wolfman is like an Bugatti Veyron, way to expensive and you need to be on a waiting list. Both brands make fine razors but I'm not willing to pay excessive amount of money for a razor that is just a bit shinier. Just my thought on this.
Too true, don't forget the H1 or H2 while you are compiling your list, I have the H2.... What a beast it is!

Ah now we want to know your top 5!
My wolfman razors are among the best i've had, some ATT's there also and recently the Blackbird has become my favorite.

Ah now we want to know your top 5!

Set myself up for that didn't I..? :)

One of these days I'll finish my s/sheet with ratings and comments of, right now, about 160 razors or so. I just want to go through them all before I do, clean it up a bit, etc (read: a lot of procrastination excuses).

Not sure if I'm ready to have a 'top 5' quite yet but, having said that, in no particular order, my "Top 10" razors would, right now, be;

* M.Peroni (DE)
* Tradere OC (DE)
* Weber PH w/ bamboo/wave handle (DE)
* Schick Type O (SE)
* Timeless OC (DE)
* Wolfman (DE)
* Blackland Blackbird (DE)
* King Cobra (SE)
* OneBlade (SE)
* Leresche #77 (DE)

* Notes:
I have razors like SingleBlade, The General, Merkur Futur, etc that I haven't spent enough time to place in my little s/sheet so they are potentially missing for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom