Whisky suggestions

The last few years Ive been getting myself a bottle of whisky online for Christmas, glencadam 10 the last two. I like getting something I can't find in the supermarket.
I'm looking for suggestions around £40-50. The ones I've eyed up so far are deanston 12, benriach 12, edradour 10 and mortlach 12.
I'm keen to hear any other suggestions from that price range. No peat or no sherry bombs though, and I'm open to blended malts and Irish :)

Last edited:
I picked up a bottle of this from them a couple of weeks back; and it's different from your run of the mill malt....

SingularWhisky_1800x1800.jpg

How about a 12yr old Craggenmore.
I usually like a nice smokey or peaty whisky but one day I purchased a bottle of Craggenmore it was the most delightful, light, delicious, zesty, crispy whisky in comparison to the dark peat loaded fire fodder that I so much enjoy like Lagavulin 16yr old.

Craggenmore 12yr can be found for around £40.

(And if you find you don't like it, drop me a message and I will be happy to take it off your hands to save you the inconvenience in having drinking it)

It really all depends on what region you prefer.
My personal favourite is Dalmore which is a Highlight but i do like Speyside Malts as well.

There is no bad whisky’s only good ones & better ones.

I do like a decent Glenlivet or Glenmorangie do some limited editions that are around about the £50 mark and as stated above Glenfiddich is nice but i prefer a Cherry Cask.

Also some japanese Whisky is decent
Hibiki from the Suntory distillery.

If you fancy a we change
the website Master Of Malt is really good.
you can actually buy samples from just about any whisky but Also you can buy sample sets by region
Defo worth a browse

There’s nothing better than a cheeky we 18 year old that goes down well :unsure:

Another good Whisky to try was a bit of a favourite of mine a few years ago
Old Pulteney from Wick
It won the best whisky in scotland around 10 years ago or so.
Another good one i think it Glenrothes
i like an 18 year old Glenrothes
not an 18 year old from Glenrothes although i probably wouldn’t say no to either ;)

There’s nothing better than a cheeky we 18 year old that goes down well :unsure:

Another good Whisky to try was a bit of a favourite of mine a few years ago
Old Pulteney from Wick
It won the best whisky in scotland around 10 years ago or so.
Another good one i think it Glenrothes
i like an 18 year old Glenrothes
not an 18 year old from Glenrothes although i probably wouldn’t say no to either ;)
Be careful with the non age statements though...

Back
Top Bottom