Why Did I Wait This long?

First post here and I think first post on a forum ever...not an exaggeration. Anyway, to business!
Apart from some obscene dabbling with a Remington electric when I was 17 (hey, we all make mistakes when we're young), I've always wet shaved, but, after a good couple of years of deliberation, I started nosing around the net for info about using a safety razor. Pretty soon I bumped into Mantic59's vids and he inspired me to make the change. By this time last week, I was armed with a Merkur 34c and my journey began. Just such a treat. I know this is a story that's told so often on here, but what the hell, another convert joins the ranks.
After a long and tedious day at work, I got home tonight, gave myself a hot towel treatment, lathered up some Trumper's violet cream and indulged in a wonderful...truly wonderful twenty five minute three pass shave. My face feels better than it ever did when I was hacking away with a multi bladed plastic mini combine harvester, the shave so much closer and cleaner. I've got a long and enjoyable journey of discovery ahead of me and it's a bit brilliant
Yes, I'm a bloke that enjoys the manly tradition of shaving properly and I'm not afraid to smell of violets.
Hello everybody!

Back
Top Bottom