why youtube videos are not helpful

Indeed, there are worse places to be. You will already know that there's nothing to stop you parking in the Langstone Cliff Hotel and walking past the car park along towards the Warren, over the footbridge and along the sea front and stop off for a cup of something in the Boat House pub. (certainly no-one's favourite pub but OK for a short break outside of busy times). (I'm sure the Langstone Cliff won't mind me saying that :) You could always pop in there for a cup of coffee on the way back I suppose).

I wonder how many more years will the railway run through there? The term "on borrowed time" springs to mind sometimes.

I often say ..."where would I sooner be, pottering round the south west on a pleasant day wondering where to stop for a bite to eat... or sitting in traffic on the M25?"

I really really hope that's not you.

I just fruckin luves shave videos that start with a guy who is already fully shaved up....so standard of videos these days.

there are a lot of things I dislike and despise about executive shaving. prices on vintage razors, their line of relabeled shaving products. But the one thing I like is that in the executive shaving video, whats his name, actually has visible stubble on his face that he shaves. That is one of the very few shave videos that actually have shaving happen.
Relabeled shaving products... do you want to be more specific? Our software - shaving soap, shaving creams, balm, pre shave oil, face & body soap, pre shave soap, beard wash and beard oil are products we developed, we own the formulations and let me tell you it's an expensive business! Hardware, we do not make our own brushes, who in GB does? Simpson that's about it apart from a few artisans like Cadman.
You mention the price of our vintage razors, the ones we sell are mostly restored and all are 100% shave ready. Let's put it this way... we don't have any problems selling them. I'm happy to speak with you if you wish to discuss, T: 0141 880 3040, Brian

Brian, re. the above, probably best not to hold your breath awaiting a reply here or a phone call from the US, where Bezoar lives. His contributions have recently been 'prevented from appearing here' (and, to the best of my knowledge, every other shaving forum).

There's another thread that covers it elsewhere on the site but it's probably not really worth searching for it.

Some bods here appreciated Bezoar's input and a good many didn't. I happen to be inclined towards the latter, by a considerable margin, but that's neither here nor there.

Probably best to disregard the post in question having now addressed his "observations". And I would think most fellas here and elsewhere realised it was a load of twaddle anyway.

Brian, re. the above, probably best not to hold your breath awaiting a reply here or a phone call from the US, where Bezoar lives. His contributions have recently 'been prevented from appearing here' (and, to the best of my knowledge, every other shaving forum).

There's another thread that covers it elsewhere on the site but it's probably not really worth searching for it.

Some bods here appreciated Bezoar's input and a good many didn't. I happen to be inclined towards the latter, by a considerable margin, but that's neither here nor there.

Probably best to disregard the post in question having now addressed his "observations". And I would think most fellas here and elsewhere realised it was a load of twaddle anyway.
Hi DevonStan,
Twaddle, you're right. I normally don't get involved but when someone takes a fly dig, well sometimes I bite back.
Brian.

Back
Top Bottom