Wickham Soap Co.

I purchased some samples after reading good things on here. When they arrived I loved the scent of the Bay Rum and was really keen to try it out. Normally I only shave every other day minimum as i don't have a lot of growth and shaving less than that can irritate my skin (i should note i use Gilette Fusion and not DE).

Anyway, last night i needed to shave as I was going out and it was only 36 hours since my last shave (which had been BBS). I wanted to use the Wickham - but was nervous as i normally use cream not soap. Wow, this stuff is fantastic! I had a very smooth and comfortable shave with no irritation and no sting when applying aftershave. The scent is lovely and has a great lather. i think I am a convert!

Adamedwards said:
I purchased some samples after reading good things on here. When they arrived I loved the scent of the Bay Rum and was really keen to try it out. Normally I only shave every other day minimum as i don't have a lot of growth and shaving less than that can irritate my skin (i should note i use Gilette Fusion and not DE).

Anyway, last night i needed to shave as I was going out and it was only 36 hours since my last shave (which had been BBS). I wanted to use the Wickham - but was nervous as i normally use cream not soap. Wow, this stuff is fantastic! I had a very smooth and comfortable shave with no irritation and no sting when applying aftershave. The scent is lovely and has a great lather. i think I am a convert!

Thank you Adam, I am pleased you like the Super Smooth.

I hope you don't mind but I have taken the liberty to add your name and address to my list of testers for the new hard soap. This should be ready for testing in 14 days time from now.

Thank you again, its always nice to have positive feedback.

Hope your enjoying your weekend.

Darron :D

I've been using a sample of this soap all week - the first time I've used the same product for a week in a long time. It's great stuff! Good work Darron!

mulligano said:
I've been using a sample of this soap all week - the first time I've used the same product for a week in a long time. It's great stuff! Good work Darron!

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Will have to get some more samples out soon. :D

mikebrownington said:
What's the garden mint like?

for me it was exactly like rubbing some mint leaves in your hands and taking a good whiff.

initial hit of mint with a afterscent of woodiness (exactly like mint leaves)

i found it a nice strong scent in the tub but less so once lathered - very pleasant indeed - reminded me of minted new potatoes though and made me hungry lol

Back
Top Bottom