Williams mug soap

N

n1vlo

guys anyone have any experience of this stuff...just found 3 pucks in a drawer here and i know i have never used it

whats it like

Williams is not a bad soap at all for $0.99. It has a strong lemon scent, almost industrial strength. The scent does not bother me , I like ARKO so.....

It takes a fair beating to lather it & I can only manage to lather it in a mug. I soak the brush in the same mug as the soap, so the soap is getting a 5-10min soaking. Drain off the water from mug & brush & go to work. I have never tried to lather it with a Badger brush.

It's good stuff.

Prefers boar to badger and lots of water and swirling.

The scent is great (lemony).

It 'works' too.

For me, it wasn't too great. Thin lather, funny synthetic lemon scent.

Save your ££ and get pamolive stick.

Buy European! ;)

n1vlo said:
Palmolive phoooey...it sux...smell sux ...everything...ill stick wiv tabac i think

Quite obviously (quite), I was only considering the budget products. I am rather aware of the fact that many more expensive soaps perform and smell better than the 50p stuff. I wouldn't trade my Tabac for Palmolive -let alone Williams- either, obviously.
Let's compare what is comparable, shall we?

im only kiiding you...yea just asking for opinions and yes you are right...i will leave the williams till my tabac runs out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom