Williams mug soap

N

n1vlo

guys anyone have any experience of this stuff...just found 3 pucks in a drawer here and i know i have never used it

whats it like

Williams is not a bad soap at all for $0.99. It has a strong lemon scent, almost industrial strength. The scent does not bother me , I like ARKO so.....

It takes a fair beating to lather it & I can only manage to lather it in a mug. I soak the brush in the same mug as the soap, so the soap is getting a 5-10min soaking. Drain off the water from mug & brush & go to work. I have never tried to lather it with a Badger brush.

It's good stuff.

Prefers boar to badger and lots of water and swirling.

The scent is great (lemony).

It 'works' too.

n1vlo said:
Palmolive phoooey...it sux...smell sux ...everything...ill stick wiv tabac i think

Quite obviously (quite), I was only considering the budget products. I am rather aware of the fact that many more expensive soaps perform and smell better than the 50p stuff. I wouldn't trade my Tabac for Palmolive -let alone Williams- either, obviously.
Let's compare what is comparable, shall we?

im only kiiding you...yea just asking for opinions and yes you are right...i will leave the williams till my tabac runs out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom