Winter shaving

Some people may have noticed that just lately, that my posts on SOTD the razors that I have acquired / using are becoming more of the aggressive type.
Well since joining TSR I have been studying my beard (probably bordering on obsessively ) through the season's...summer, winter, spring,and back to summer, and my beard I have discovered actually toughens up in winter.
But I was wondering does any boddy else have this problem,or am I on my own?

If you do have this problem, what do you do about it?

This is a known scientific fact. I remember seeing a documentary on an expedition to the North Pole. It was mentioned that facial hair grew 3x faster in the cold conditions there...

rum said:
This is a known scientific fact. I remember seeing a documentary on an expedition to the North Pole. It was mentioned that facial hair grew 3x faster in the cold conditions there...

you shouldn't have said that we will lose a lot of members from here when they discover they could shave every 12 hours

shanky887614 said:
rum said:

you shouldn't have said that we will lose a lot of members from here when they discover they could shave every 12 hours

It's a good job it's not 5x faster....just think of the SOTD posts :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom