With head hanging in shame........

I have to admit to having done a mass PM clear-out, inevitably including ones I shouldn't have deleted knowing my memory.

So with shame I have to ask who sent me some Lasers to try? They have arrived safe and sound. I have chucked away the envelope and packaging and any clues as to sender. 'Search' hasn't helped.

Thank you very much for your gift , your time and effort. Please identify yourself and I'll try not to forget again. My shame is utter and complete. I am truly sorry.

Turns out all this memory loss and me forgetting things is down to some medication I'm taking - legal Benzos to get me some sleep.

Anyway, Flip-68 has PM'd me to ask if the Laser blades arrived and so to Phil I offer my apology for forgetting it was him who acted so kindly so I could try these blades.

Thanks Phil and I'm truly sorry for forgetting it was you. TSR is so much richer for having members like you!

You may have read my PM to you already.

That would explain why you didn't send the Weber DLC you promised me. Just pop it in the post when you get a chance.

Thanks.

MrK1 said:
That would explain why you didn't send the Weber DLC you promised me. Just pop it in the post when you get a chance.

Thanks.

It is very important that you read the small print of all deals and promises. It is still available to you - on ebay! It's at only $88 at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom